RSS

7/3/09

Hi to all!

Hi everybody!

This is the first post in this blog. I'm a guy who started using computer at a very young age. I write reviews on software and hardware products and I'm the moderator of a website too. I learned quite a lot about computers over these years and I'm willing to share my knowledge with you. I will be writing reviews on both software and hardware here. Even though I'm more interested in hardware, I will be writing more about software because I think it is more useful for the common man. Along with the reviews and news, there will be some how to do's, buying guides and also some tips and tricks for you.

I created this blog because many other people (not everybody) who write reviews carryout tests using costly and sophisticated machines. So their reviews can be misleading. I don't and wont use the most modern machines to test the products. All the tests are conducted on average machines. So you can trust my reviews.

I will try my best to update this blog regularly. If you have any doubts or queries regarding computers, you may ask me either by posting comments or via email. This blog is in its initial stages. So I apologise for any inconvenience.
Regards,
Prince

1 comments:

SonuGuptaK24 said...

LIke this

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts on this blog and its subject here.